Thursday, September 17, 2009

Meeting Nemo

I was really debating whether or not to do these character greets at Aventura Mall. I used to go every week when Alex was small but they also had the bubbles at the end of the sessions which was one of my favorite parts. No more bubbles since the new playground. Now the meet the Character is only once a month, and I really should expose Paulina and Dexter to the chaos of it all. Paulina thrives on chaos and was all over Nemo kissing his face, slapping his fin, and pulling his tail. I think her example got Dexter into the spirit of the whole event. I was pleasantly surprised that their wasn't the usual mob scene I encounter, so I guess I'll go once a month as long as they still like it. Dexter was asking " Nemo?" all afternoon. He really missed that big fish.




No comments:

Blog Archive